This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
What are some good ways to market clothing online using Facebook?
10-15-2012, 08:50 PM
What are some good ways to market clothing online using Facebook?
I have a clothing business want to promote it online through facebook, what are some other ideas of how to get my brand and product in front of more people on the internet..need your thoughts? Thank you in advance!

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-15-2012, 08:58 PM

You can create a Facebook company page and a LinkedIn company page, if you'd like. You can send people to your Facebook page or your Website. There are also Fan pages on Facebook where people can join if they like your stuff. Most of this stuff depends on having a great brand and a product people like. If they like it, they'll be fans, but you can't force them to be.

Twitter is a place where you can build followers and Tweet deals or new items or whatever else your audience might enjoy.

Maybe invest some money on a short term AdWords campaign, where you can drive people directly to your facebook page or ask your current customers to be active on the Facebook page.

Hope some of this helps.

Ads

10-15-2012, 08:58 PM

"It's great to hear that you are interested in online marketing for your clothing business,There
is a technique to market your clothing business using by Facebook...I would say Facebook has a big social network. you need some optimization method to promote your business on facebook If you are serious about it I would recommend that hire any profesional who provide the services to promote and market the business. I know few name just sharing with you one of them magicsolv.com check it out, It may help and cut down the online marketing curves quite a bit. Good luck ."