This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Is this a real website?
04-08-2014, 09:10 PM
Is this a real website?
I want to buy my girlfriend a Louise Vuitton handbag but I'm not sure if this website is fake or if the bag is fake as its quite cheap. Can someone have a look at the website and tell me if its real. Link is below. Thanks

http://www.louisvuittoncompany.com/artsy-gm-p-7.html

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-08-2014, 09:11 PM

Site was created a month and a day ago.
Google: Whois.com or Network Solutions.com to find out about a site.
The site is out of china.
counterfiets that are illegal.
These sites quickly get shut down.

How did you find such a scam?
Was a link in facebook?
I have never known how kids find these OUTRIGHT scam sites.
Click on edit - add details.

Ads

04-08-2014, 09:19 PM

If it isn't it is a very elaborate hoax but the domain name is suspicious. Instead of louisvittuoncompany.com go to louisvittoun.com and see if the same item comes up.
04-08-2014, 09:27 PM

It is a Chinese scam site. Here is the domain registration data
http://whois.domaintools.com/louisvuittoncompany.com
04-08-2014, 09:29 PM

Chinese fake site
Louisvuitton.com is the ONLY site selling real Louis Vuitton bags that is allowed to use the term "louis vuitton" or "vuitton" anywhere in their domain name. Any other site you find is either selling cheap fakes which will be confiscated by Customs upon entering the country, or they are stealing your money and not sending anything. And Paypal or a credit card will not refund you as you bought counterfeit goods which are illegal and negate any protection
Real Louis Vuitton bags are NEVER discounted for any reason and do not go on sale. Louis Vuitton actually shred all overstock or seconds so they can never be sold at a discount
So any site you find selling the bags cheaper than in a Louis Vuitton boutique or department store with a Louis Vuitton section is never selling the real thing
Trust me - your girlfriend would rather have some small item that's real than a fake LV bag
04-08-2014, 09:39 PM

No, No it's not.

100% scam, stay away.
04-08-2014, 09:48 PM

My friends found this http://www.louisvuittoncompany.com site and they ordered some bags using my credit card, and I think we've been scammed just before this site got locked down or shut down...i was wondering how come i never received any confirmation email after i made the purchase and payment... when i checked it a few hours later the site cannot be opened!