This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Research Paper ideas?
04-08-2014, 09:10 PM
Research Paper ideas?
I'm in 9th grade and I have to do a research paper for English. The teacher has stressed that this is not a report, it's a research paper. I have to have my topic and thesis statement by tomorrow.
Here are some things I'm interested in (In order):
Books/reading/literature
Astronomy (Esp. Cosmology)
Music
Psychology

Any ideas? Thanks!

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-08-2014, 09:11 PM

Dr Seuss&#x27; books often had a double meaning. For example, Horton hears a who was an apology for his publicly opinionated views on japan in world war 2. It&#x27;s pretty interesting.

Ads

04-08-2014, 09:19 PM

A girl in my 9th grade english did an interesting topic regarding psychology. Her research paper was on the body's ability to love. It included what parts, hormones, chemicals, and functions of the body and brain caused one to fall in love. I realize that is a FAR stretch of psychology, but it was a really interesting topic.
04-08-2014, 09:29 PM

How music affects the ability to think/solve problems.
04-08-2014, 09:30 PM

You can start with music, By saying that music is the food of soul.
Here I am leaving some information for your paper.. might help you...
Music is an art form whose medium is sound and silence. Its common elements are pitch rhythm dynamics, and the sonic qualities of timbre and texture.
The creation, performance, significance, and even the definition of music vary according to culture and social context. Music ranges from strictly organized compositions through improvisational music to aleatoric forms. Music can be divided into genres and subgenres, although the dividing lines and relationships between music genres are often subtle, sometimes open to personal interpretation, and occasionally controversial. Within the arts, music may be classified as a performing art, a fine art, and auditory art. It may also be divided among art music and folk music. There is also a strong connection between music and mathematics. Music may be played and heard live, may be part of a dramatic work or film, or may be recorded.
If you need more help about writing this paper you are most welcome.