This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
I have a unresolved crush what should i do ??
04-08-2014, 09:15 PM
I have a unresolved crush what should i do ??
In high school i wasn't the most active person . i just pretty much floated by everyone remaining unnoticed until i saw her . i pictured her in my head from that point everyday until i graduated . I couldn't really explain the feeling i had for her . i just wanted to gain her attention somehow . so our junior year i pretty much rigged our secrete santa to ensure we would get each other . Over the following days i took a major interest in finding out more about her . ensuring what ever i gave her would hold some sort of meaning & palled in comparison with basic candy grams everyone was giving out . For that week leading up to our winter school break i spent hours making sure everything was right . Until the day came where we exchanged gifts . Upon opening her gift it the whole class room focussed on her and was in
aww of the amount of detail i presented to her . She Cried and gave me the biggest hug .
After that there were ton's of questions are you dating , is that your girl etc and yeah i did
want to use this as a way of getting to know her but nothing ever amounted due to my high school insecurities at the time. I've never carried regret about anything except I'm wondering
its not to late . I've recently seen her over social media and would like to get to know her once again . what should i do ? I've thought about righting her a letter do i include this story? do i just forget about it a move on ? Advise pointers idk

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-08-2014, 09:16 PM

Just say hey. Whats wrong with that?

Ads

04-08-2014, 09:19 PM

Yes contact her. Chat her up. Good luck.
04-08-2014, 09:33 PM

The biggest risk is the one not taken. And if it's meant to work out, it will. Talk to her! You won't regret it!
04-08-2014, 09:43 PM

I would say first look through her profile and check to see if she is with someone right now. But if she is single then yeah I would say chat her. But when you chat her don't go too into detail about what happened junior year, just be like "Hey do you remember me? I was the one that had you for candy grams junior year." And just see where that takes you. Maybe ask her to lunch to catch up. And just make sure when you chat her your spelling is correct. Lol good luck.