This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
I can't watch videos on animefreak.tv anymore!?
04-08-2014, 09:15 PM
I can't watch videos on animefreak.tv anymore!?
I used to be able to watch on my netbook before but it doesn't seem to work. All I get is a buffering screen or a black box that has the word advertising cut off at the bottom. I've already tried switching from chrome to firefox but that didn't help. I also turned off all the LAN settings and that didn't work either. And I know it's not the website's fault because it works perfectly on my smartphone. How do I fix this???
I did try to alter the screen size and I changed the video quality since my netbook can't handle HD. Unfortunately, neither worked. I also reset the history which didn't work and I can't acess the last time I used the site since I clear all my history periodically.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-08-2014, 09:21 PM

Perhaps its all in your screen settings. Have you tried to find out how big the screen is. Maybe you have a program that zooms in on the screen and that blocks the X to click out of the advertisements. Try resetting your google chrome and firefox history. If that dose not work try to go back in the history of your netbook to a date that did work. It may have just been a update error for something. It could be a vary simple thing to fix good luck.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply