This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How to generate interest in a homebased business?
10-15-2012, 08:50 PM
How to generate interest in a homebased business?
I am setting up a match making business , and I'm stuck on how to generate interest , so that more people will want to sign up .

So far I have set up a Twitter and Facebook page , and email , and I'm working on a website. Anything else I could add, or anything I should add to anything I have now ?
I have no idea what the first answer is talking about - scam business of stuffing envelopes?

Second andswer: Match making , not as in the matches used to light things, but finding partners for people, like EHarmony etc

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-15-2012, 08:59 PM

If you have a legit home based business, then you should be able to advertise that directly in the field where it is utilized.

The trouble you have going to have is that the "home based" business industry is over run in scams.

Seeking people to take REAL home based business is dependent on the specific industry. You really don't want to have a scam business (like stuffing envelopes) that you are advertising..people who sign up are being cheated..and you will be in the middle because you played "match maker".

Ads

With the invention of Lighters, matches are pretty much obsolete.
A website for matches, that's crazy, why not just sell to grocery stores?
I can't even find a website for the matches that can be found in stores.

But here's a little history on matches:
http://inventors.about.com/library/inven...lmatch.htm

Plentyoffish.com is free to use. So you have to ask yourself what makes your service more special or better? When you can figure that out then maybe you'll have a viable business model