This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Do the cops check phone records after a person commits suicide?
04-08-2014, 09:17 PM
Do the cops check phone records after a person commits suicide?
I just want to know of the cops check phone records, last sent messages after a person commits suicide. I've already deleted my Facebook, twitter and whatsapp. This is the only online profile I have right now and nobody knows about it. I'll delete all my Internet history too.
I do not want anybody harassed or blamed. I have left separate notes for my mum, dad, elder brother, best friend and boyfriend. I do not want any of them blamed.
I have written a separate note stating it was my decision and mine alone, nobody is to be blamed for it. But my last phone calls and messages were sent to my boyfriend and I am worried people will blame him. I do NOT want that. It would ruin his entire life. He's just 21. I'm not doing this over a boy. I've been planning this for years, even before I met him.
If they do check phone records to find somebody to blame, will my note make a difference?

Thanks.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-08-2014, 09:18 PM

New flash... just because you deleted it... IT'S NOT DELETED.... and your folks will always wonder why... you realize that this is the selfish way outta of problems......

Ads

04-08-2014, 09:27 PM

I hope that you are not serious and you are just doing this for attention. Just because you delete them doesn't mean that they can never be seen again.
04-08-2014, 09:33 PM

Listen, i bet you are a great person! I don't think you should take such a big step like committing suicide. What made you feel this way? If it is how people treat you, I have family that has been there. It isn't worth taking your own life. I may not know you but that doesn't matter. Please just reconsider this, tell a counselor or a psychiatrist. I would hate to know you committed suicide. I want you to be able to live your life to the fullest! Just think, you don't want to miss out on getting married, having kids, or even going to live your dreams. Please, think over this and consider how sad people would be without you, even if you think no one loves you, i am 100% sure your family does! Even if i don't know you I love you too! Now please, think of different ways of making you happy, like find a friend who will talk to you or write on here and talk to me.
04-08-2014, 09:41 PM

I believe that after a suicide or killing, police will likely check any evidence possible to figure out a reason to why someone had committed suicide or been killed. I think they will check old messages to see if there was any messages associated with the suicide, etc. If the officers see the note explaining that it was not your boyfriend's fault, they may check fingerprints to prove that the note was truly by you, and your boyfriend will not be at fault. I know that this is something personal, but please don't commit suicide. I know I don't know what you are going through.. I'm sorry...

I hope this answers your question♥
~Sorry..
04-08-2014, 09:43 PM

It will never truly be gone.. suicide , you'll leave behind pain for others, people are here for a reason, we communicate some way or another for a reason, I may not know who you are, but talk to someone, don't leave people behind they don't want to make you to become a memory, I bet they love you so much an hold you dearly. Try to seek help, I tell you, it truly does help. Don't leave them wondering you'll only make them blame themselves, suicide isn't a way out of your problems no matter what you think. ~I know
04-08-2014, 09:49 PM

And here's what people say after a suicide:
"you selfish arrogant infantile moron! **** you"

truth hurt?
04-08-2014, 09:56 PM

Anything you delete can be recovered by the police, or by anyone else in authority with a legitimate need to access that information. The only way to completely delete anything is to melt the drive it is stored on - and things like Facebook have so many back-ups and duplicates that it would be impossible. The police could read every single thing you have ever posted on any such sites.
04-08-2014, 10:02 PM

Nothing is every deleted everything can be retrieved by the Police including internet accounts. I hope that you are not serious as if you are you need help.
04-08-2014, 10:11 PM

Hey, are you still around? I hope so? How are you feeling? I rally feel for you so much!
I know how you feel, i feel like i want to disappear to, i don't plan to live past 35, i'm 26 right now. At 21 years old i didn't want to live past 25 years old, but gosh i'm still here! Do you want to talk on the phone? Where are you, we can meet in person if you want? I'm in London.