This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How can I make money Flipping Domains?
04-08-2014, 09:19 PM
How can I make money Flipping Domains?
I know a lot of guys are making thousands buying & selling domains.
I have been doing a bit of research and it seems over 50% of domains on Auction have got Fake Google Page Rank.
Is this true ?
If so how can I check if the Page Rank is "real"

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-08-2014, 09:21 PM

Pretty close to zero.

Ads

04-08-2014, 09:28 PM

No one makes money at this. Focus on getting a real job..
04-08-2014, 09:30 PM

You may find that successful domainers maintain a pretty expensive inventory. I have seen online checkers that are supposed to identify faking, I have sen some ridiculous like a 10 page junk content blog with a pr5 with content completely different than the Google cache, which is one strong clue the spiders were being gamed with redirects.

If you did a search through here http://www.warriorforum.com/warrior-spec...ers-forum/ you could find over a half dozen guides on flipping.
04-08-2014, 09:38 PM

The key to flipping anything is to make sure it's worth value to someone. Otherwise, there won't be a market to sell it to.
If you are interested in flipping domains, you need to either:
(1) own a domain that is similar to a major traffic-generating store (like Walmart, Target, Lowes) , where the domain is misspelled and it is a misspelling that brings massive traffic to it. The main problem with this is that the person who buys this domain would need to sell the same things as the big name store.
(2) own a domain that brings in tons of traffic for a business that someone who is interested in buying the domain for, is also interested in taking over the business.
(3) own a domain that ranks high in the search engines, especially Google. Anything that ranks high is a great seller! Find a good seo professional to get the site ranked high.