This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How much for advertising?
04-08-2014, 09:20 PM
How much for advertising?
I am aiding in a business start up where we will advertise on independent contractors vehicles. In order to find accurate quotes to give to contractors, I will need prices that I will be paid from advertisers.

Who to I contact to discuss future business?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-08-2014, 09:20 PM

Its totally depend on your budget. For the discuss future business you need contact to good consultant or company who are understand your business and prepare the future plan and work on it.

Let me know if you need more suggestion, I'm glad to help you on this or email me on (anil@dynastictech.com)

Ads

04-08-2014, 09:23 PM

Here's one brief interview from someone in the industry.

From a mobile advertising interview "Our typical campaign lasts three to six months"
http://finance.yahoo.com/news/pf_article_107476.html

You see so few auto wrap ads in the real world because it's not that successful advertising method, I believe billboards in the back of trucks are prohibited in some cities.

The number of scam advertisements for auto wrap auto advertisers which are actually selling outdated list of one time auto advertisers, may make it appear more popular than the approach really is.

Typically a gps is added to the vehicle so an exact report can be given the client, the ideal mobile ad system might change ads depending on location, with a computer automatically putting up a Wendy's ad when passing Mcdonald's.
04-08-2014, 09:32 PM

Well if you really want something that is effective and will not cost you that much, I say stick with Direct Mail Advertising.. It is the proven advertising agency since ages.. Try searching for Print and Mail 4 U online.. I heard they are one of the leading Direct Mail Marketing on the world.