This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
What happend to my Facebook?
04-08-2014, 09:21 PM

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-08-2014, 09:29 PM

facebook suspended it because you would not obey their rules? how can anyone answer such a vague question?

Ads

04-08-2014, 09:33 PM

dont believe that that no such true about that facebook has suspended your account. that pickley man with funny looking wft that is ! its not your fault you didnt do nothing wrong. if your facebook isnt letting you to log into your fb . there are many reasons happens. to it. here are few reasons

one maybe your account isnt avaliable anymore. that someone who got hold on your account or password and stolen it is using it for her or his own , is lazy to use someone else account. or the facebook is going a hard time with unknown NSA spyers /hackers spying on facebook users for making a fake facebook account to trick many users to click on something that isnt really , trying to scamming the people to buy or steal informations .

other reason can be that your facebook needed to be refresh page . but i think it better you remake a new fb account with a new password and put your timeline on private let only added the people you really know like your closer friends, bestfriends, family relatives. threw friends to friends.church,school classmaties. etc. dont add or accept strangers they cant be trust with. if you had followed the facebook stricit rules before you had sign up for facebook then .you re okay,but if you did something to other users to made trouble then they will put you suspended for at least 2 week . i think they will sent you notices email saying you were suspended if not then you didnt do nothin wrong. .