This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
lost my facebook page?
04-08-2014, 09:21 PM
lost my facebook page?
I cannot log in to my face book page almost like it does not exist.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-08-2014, 09:24 PM

that's not enough information to really understand your issue

do you mean page in the literal sense? or are you using the word "page" to mean your personal account? that is not the same thing as a "page"

if you mean your personal account, there is a good chance that facebook suspended it because you broke one of their rules, like creating more than one account

facebook is suspending a lot of accounts for this reason now, because people dont think that facebook can actually detect them breaking the rules they never read, and they can

Ads

04-08-2014, 09:26 PM

tell the truth was that account was fake account if yes then you must be pranking with people and they must have blocked you and this can be the reason for "Lost my facebook page?"
Sorry if I didn't help.
04-08-2014, 09:32 PM

there few reason why you lost your facebook account .

when you do make a fb account. you always have to read , follow the informations and rules that facebook team had made up on their rule 's homepage's . and you cant loose your account if you had made some problems with people that was on your friends lists.did you said anything bad to anyone on there like make fun of them or talking craps about her or him . or did something to made to be one who had been report for abusied or harassing eachother . or the first account you had made before must had been hack or stolen . or you just need to click on refresh the page. or has errors broken page. anyways. if you cant log into your account. and is keep saying doesnt exist .then. you can do something .

first thing. you want to go to http://www.facebook.com on there will have a facebook homepage where is has small box that has information about how to sign up for a new facebook account? there will show you couple small square boxes on the front of the page. there you want to create a new facebook account. by siging in on the information about yourself. you need to make up a new password ,before you do that you want make something that look ,sound stronger password that nobody else cant figering out what is it. only you keep it yourself or write it down on your notebook or in your secret dairy book or get a sheet of paper and write down your new password include your facebook username and whatever email address you usually use to log into the internet .. then keep everything yourself dont give any information about you with anyone else that shouldnt know about. only yourself. okay. then when you do sign in on facebook then after you do that. you can add your closer friends,family members .the people you really known from school, church, parties that you usually go with your friends. ..but dont add or sent friends requests to people you dont really know. always be careful with that. you can change your privacy setting to private or public whatever is best for you. if you need some more help you can contact facebook helper by clickin on your upper right corner on the facebook homepage and click on that little icon that look like this * its a icon star .then scroll down the menu then click the word say help ! or click on report .there you can get some help from facebook team.
04-08-2014, 09:40 PM

It's not enough for solution. Please write more about your problem then we will try to solve your problem.