This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Which one? Lumia or galaxy?
04-08-2014, 09:22 PM
Which one? Lumia or galaxy?
Hi I'm going to buy a new phone. I used 5800 for 3 years. Maybe I will replace it with another one or I will buy a brand new phone.

So, I own a galaxy note 10.1 tablet. As you know it is samsung and using android. Do you think if I buy a Lumia, because proccessor system is different, I could have problems. Or it eont be an issue?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-08-2014, 09:24 PM

I have Galaxy s2 and I am having a lot of problems with it right now,and have had problems with it in the past,I know people with Galaxys with the same problems also!

Ads

04-08-2014, 09:26 PM

samsung got andriod so many apps are available, whereas lumia windows os have less no of app, processor for nokia is better than samsung.
04-08-2014, 09:33 PM

There won't be any problem if you chose Lumia except for some confusions since it's a new to you.
Issues? I think the only issue in WP8 is its applications. As you've probably know, wp is still a new os and not all of the apps in android are also in wp like Instagram. It's really a bummer but there are clients that are still acceptable and sometimes better than the original app.
04-08-2014, 09:40 PM

Galaxy is having a high rating than Lumia as per the statistics. Lumia mobile phones are not so much good as compared to galaxy smart phones. Also the applications available in Galaxy is countless whereas In Lumia no applications are available as it is a windows phone. So go for GALAXY as per my suggestion.