This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
MY FRIEND’S ACCOUNT IS HACKED ON FB, AND WE CAN’T GET IT BACK! WHAT SHOULD WE DO?
04-08-2014, 09:22 PM
MY FRIEND’S ACCOUNT IS HACKED ON FB, AND WE CAN’T GET IT BACK! WHAT SHOULD WE DO?
Unfortunately, my friend's account was hacked by someone kinda looks professional
The hacker has changed the password, and the email which my friend used to login with it.

beside before her account get hacked, few months ago FB stopped to email her on Hotmail, and FB required to put a new email instead of the old one, so that's why she never received on her Hotmail that the password and email was changed.

She already submit request that her account was hacked and nothing happened.
She submit another request that she doesn't use fb, and she sent photo of her ID, so with this request she can shut down her account, and nothing happened.

On fb help center she followed all the instruction of my account was hacked but none of this was helpful, already nothing happened.

We decided to report her account as fake account, so we can shut it down and it didn't got disabled.
Her sister spoke with this hacker but he blocked her sister.

This is truly frustrating, we've done whatever is possible and nothing work.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-08-2014, 09:30 PM

There isn't much you can do. You can contact Facebook and have them disable the account or give the account back to you (You have to have proof the account is hers though), other than that you cant really do anything. You might want to tell everyone on her friends list someone hacked her or he will probably post a lot of fake info, Also he could be targeting her which means if she makes another account it could be hacked also, if that happens then it becomes illegal and the person can be sued for violating your constitutional rights to privacy, and also harassing you.

Ads

04-08-2014, 09:32 PM

once the photo ID is sent in, you have to wait at least a week for facebook to review it, and keep appealing and subsequent denial from facebook's action

but she isnt going to get the account back

chances are she tried to use a proxy site to get on facebook at school, thus giving her login information to the hacker that owned the proxy site

another possibility is that it wasnt actually hacked, and facebook disabled the account because of a rule violation, like using a fake name, or a fake age, or creating more than one account
04-08-2014, 09:42 PM

Copy the link of that account and ask any professional hacker to hack it again and recover the account