This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
In Need Of Website Name!!?
04-08-2014, 09:23 PM
In Need Of Website Name!!?
I am starting up a new business where I will be selling handcrafted, limited ingredient, natural beauty and baby products. I have a couple ideas for website/blog/etc names, but would greatly appreciate any additional ideas!!!!!

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-08-2014, 09:28 PM

That's pretty hard. How about "Artistic Corporeality"?
It just sound great to me Smile)

Ads

04-08-2014, 09:37 PM

There are sites with tools that help you come up with fictitious names, including: wordlab.com, naming.net, wordoid.com, lingzini.com, namestation.com, domainsBot.com some of these tools look up the domain name availability as you go.

If you find an available .com name, there's a high probability that it' not a trademarked name.

If at all possible, make it a .com name, though you will find all the best ideals are already used.

You may also search for Positive Adjective Lists for inspiration and use the bulk search function at registrars like Godaddy to check a bunch of names at once.

Have a search for Whitelabel Cosmetics, for companies who can you your manufacturing and might have pre-designed formulations for accessory products.
04-08-2014, 09:43 PM

I can suggest a lot of names! but the best ones are those resulting from a good research.

This is the general idea when figuring out your titles.

First of all, these titles show up on the search engines and so you would want people to have an idea of what they are about to click. This is a basic thing in providing good user experience.

Second, your title should be determined by your keyword/market research. Meaning, you will need to know what titles people need and not what you think are best. Keep in mind that you are creating a website for other people (sometimes for search engines as well). But if you can provide what the audience need, everything else follows (including your SEO rankings, and traffic)

So to identify the best keywords, analyze your topic
1. Visit related forums and see what terms do actual people are using
2. Check out related blogs (or competitors) and check their titles, link profiles, and comments. Believe me, sooner or later you would want to improve based on the top blog on your niche.. So why not do it earlier by analyzing them.
3. When searching in Google, pay attention to the suggestion terms.. or else visit ubersuggest to expand your keyword ideas
4. Go to LSIkeywords to check for keyword variations that you can use not just on the titles but perhaps on the body as well.
5. Check free Google tools to make sure your terms are actually being searched -Use Google keyword planner, Trends, and Insights
6. Use free tools such as Traffic Travis to check the difficulty to rank (or get traffic)
7. Complete all of your Google Analytics and Webmaster tools profiles to see if your current titles are becoming searchable. Then you can make adjustments based on the data provided.
8. Use SEO plugins (choose between Yoast and All in one SEO) both are good to keep your tags in line with the standards.
9. Perhaps have somebody else check on your titles to know the initial impressions.
10. The type of content you are planning to publish is commonly shared in social media. So check Facebook, Twitter, Youtube or Google for possible terms.

Also, if those posts are really short, try to add graphics, info graphics, and videos. All of these can also make use of the tags/keywords resulting from your research.

Finally keep in mind that you can always change your titles and content based on data from Webmaster and Analytics. Adjust accordingly based on the behavior of your readers. If you need more idea on what I'm talking about, check out my ebook on market/keyword research in my blog Del Asks dot com