This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
is my ex checking up on me?
04-08-2014, 09:26 PM
is my ex checking up on me?
Ok, so we pretty much stop talking about two years ago and now she's with somebody else that I know, she's preganant and is due next month and I heard they got married. .. but anyways I posted a pic on my FB last week and her sister liked it and yesterday i posted a status and again her sisters profile like it (sister that I don't have as a friend and nvr really met and she dosent knoe me as well and me and her sis dont have mutual friends, so obiously they looked me up) so I'm curious why would she do it? Why not just do it from her fb and not her sis, I forgot my page is not private. .... should I just ignore it? It seems weird to me that my ex or her sister would do this

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-08-2014, 09:33 PM

dude, facebook can get into your head sometimes and assume and build little stories in ur head.

just ignore it and move on. shes preganant and married. you have a life to live! fb isnt all of it...

mayb she did it so that you know she did it...but dont assume stuff that u cant prove. but dont be naive.

dont make fb the priority of ur life...its just images on a screen end text.

Ads

04-08-2014, 09:43 PM

That sounds like a problem between sisters. One is trying to make the other jealous, or trying to show her disapproval for the other sister's chosen spouse. Just stay out of it and start making your posts private.