This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Cheap Advertising for my new website?
04-08-2014, 09:26 PM
Cheap Advertising for my new website?
Where can i find cheap advertising on the internet less than 10 cent a click? i Have a new website that i have just build and i would like to start off with a company that's not to expensive.

http://novelfunstuff.com

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-08-2014, 09:28 PM

You can find cheap advertising at http://search.stephentech.net .They advertise your website in a shopping search portal for a 1 time fee of a $1.00 for life. They update their search engines with your website links every month and resubmit them to a bunch of search engines and link them to over a 1000 different websites that generate thousands of unique traffic.

Ads

04-08-2014, 09:38 PM

You might find in some cases a 50 cent click can be a better value than a ten cent click, the quality of ad traffic can vary considerably, sponsored search ads, like Adwords catch people at the moment they are actively seeking something like "Novelty Teeth"
(The Adwords keyword tool tells us that globally 110 people search for the exact phrase "Novelty Teeth" a month while 4,400 search for "Fake Teeth")
Such a well targeted visitor is much more likely to convert to a buyer, if you provide them exactly what they want, by sending them top that products page, not your home page.

I must say your home page in particular is underwhelming, people generally don't pay enough attention to the conversion rate of their store design, too often just going along with the initial design someone provided, small time shops tend to have a 1% to 5% conversion rate, tat is you may have to pay 20X to 100X the ad click price to secure one sale, you can see how improving the conversion ate of the site can make the difference in paid ads being profitable or losing money.
Improving your site design now could save you a lot of advertising money, the whole narrow page design looks outdated, the too small images are not as persuasive as they should be.

One overpriced seminar/video training course: 43 SPLIT TESTS by internet marketing / educator Ryan Deiss reports on the effect of a specific series of A-B tests, some of his improvement figures (if you can believe them) are given on the sales page, I recall that redish-orange buy buttons do best (not green for go):

http://www.43splittests.com/

Seriously before sinking money into paid ads do more research on sales page optimization, the products don't sell themselves. IF you had enough traffic you could use the free Google Analytics along with their split test tool available in the Webmaster tools to compare the results from 2 design variations, successful sales sites do split testing on an ongoing basis, the big time retailers, like Amazon, with good name reputations and repeat customers, as well as optimized sales page designs manage to get better than 10% conversion rates.

Making the long term investment in Search Engine Optimization (SEO) could also bring in some "free" traffic, adding more text content including longer descriptions would help the site to be found more often. http://www.seomoz.org/beginners-guide-to-seo

Google Adwords or Facebook paid ads are a good place to start using paid ads, they are quite different systems, Adwords giving you highly keyword targeted prospects, while Facebook ads are like newspaper comic page advertisements, you have to interrupt their social meanderings but they have great demographic targeting you can write ads only for 18-25 year old males and only pay for that audience. Attention grabbing image are essential to break through the banner blindness on Facebook, your products would seem ideal for accomplishing this.