This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Help ? Fake instagram impersonating me?
04-08-2014, 09:27 PM
Help ? Fake instagram impersonating me?
So this account @sarahflowah is faking me!!! I tried emailing Instagram but they won't help me because we don't have the same things like the bio or the name! Idk what to do, this has been going on since August 2013 and they won't stop stealing and posting up my pictures. I now watermark my pictures but I don't know who is doing this to me.
What should I do? I tried emailing original pictures to Instagram. I hope they help me..

It'd be great if you reported that fake account. It's driving me crazy. This is the first time it happened to me. I want that fake account deleted /: I know there hacking but I don't know how to do that. Some are just scams.. Ugh please help!
I can't delete my account or stay off social websites because that won't work! They saved all my pictures on Instagram and are posting them daily like if they are "new" .. This scares me a lot because I don't know who they talk to... No matter how many times I tell them to stop they keep stealing my bio and pictures..

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-08-2014, 09:30 PM

If you've contacted the staff of instagram then you should wait for few days. They get hundreds of complaints each day so they need some time to process this problem.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply