This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
My toshiba laptop will not connect to the internet. I have tried restarting the computer and the router but to?
04-08-2014, 09:27 PM
My toshiba laptop will not connect to the internet. I have tried restarting the computer and the router but to?
My toshiba laptop will not connect to the internet. I have tried restarting the computer and the router but to no result. The other laptops in the house work fine. I used the internet protocol 8.8.8.8 and 8.8.8.4 and then tried the automatic option but nothing worked. what do i do?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-08-2014, 09:32 PM

YOUR LAPTOP MIGHT NOT BE THE REASON, BUT THE INTERNET MIGHT BE THE ONE HAVING PROBLEMS, SO YOU SHOULD PROBABLY CHANGE OR TAKE IT TO A PROFFEIONAL PERSON WHO UNDERSTANDS IN INTERNET PROBLEMS.
HOPE THIS HELPED

Ads

04-08-2014, 09:33 PM

Is your wifi tuned off? There should be a key on the keyboard that turns it off and on.
04-08-2014, 09:43 PM

Make sure that the LT has full power on the battery then if you are getting a signal (the little lines ) that should be in the bottom right hand corner come up full and when you put the curser on it comes up connected then it's the LT's signal power is not strong enough to go wireless, also make sure you have it turned on on the keyboard the icon is ((((
If that fail then I suggest you get onto your service provider and explain to them.
04-08-2014, 09:45 PM

Jasmine
Make sure you didn't accidentlly turn off the external WIFI switch on your laptop. I have a Toshiba lap top and I did that and it drove me nuts until I figured out what I did.
It looks like a small vertical line with 3 or 4 1/4 moon looking symbols on ether side.
I hope this helps you.
Jack
04-08-2014, 09:50 PM

Just visit http://toshiba.customer-supports.com/ and make a call on their toll free. You will get instant help for your Toshiba laptop by a certified technician. You are just a call away to get fixed your laptop by a certified technician.