This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
does having the same visitors to my website everyday helps me to rank?
04-08-2014, 09:28 PM
does having the same visitors to my website everyday helps me to rank?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-08-2014, 09:31 PM

yes ofcourse having the same visitors to my website everyday helps me to rank.

Ads

04-08-2014, 09:39 PM

Yes, it is gives a small level helps to you but it does not give complete benefit for you , if you want to increase your ranks on Google you want do good SEO services then only you will get ranked for your all keywords
Thank you
04-08-2014, 09:47 PM

Traffic is not the biggest ranking factor, supposedly search engines do consult traffic data from 3rd parties as one ranking factor, I would guess the difference of a small percentage being repeat visitors would not be a significant factor, it would be a killer of the same IP address clicked on paid ads multiple times.
04-08-2014, 09:49 PM

If you're searching for methods how to Increase Your Page Rank on Google there are several very easy steps you are able to follow instantly to begin improving your own. Usually remember which Google wants 'importance'. Keep in mind that Search engines is only an catalog, and just like a library catalog, it is made to help to make it easier that you should find the majority of relevant information rapidly. The greater essential your website, the much better the opportunity that your own site's info will end up being displayed on the relevant research. Probably the most efficient ways to improve your recognized importance along with Google is actually when other essential sites think you're crucial. This isn't really a brand new idea and all of us see this particular in advertising and marketing all time.