This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
What is the best way to market and advertise a clothing line?
10-15-2012, 08:51 PM
What is the best way to market and advertise a clothing line?
I know I should start with Mom and Pop shops, Website and Facebook, but what else can I do to set me apart from everyone else? I know I can do something else but the idea just is not getting through!!

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-15-2012, 09:00 PM

Here are some ideas:

Start a flickr page with quality pics of your line-join fashion groups within flickr.

Link your flickr page to a twitter account and "tweet" every time you add a new pic.

Start a blog and update it frequently with your design ideas, new lines, trends you follow, and sources of inspiration.

Try to get your line into "look books"

Some new designers have success with Etsy.

Join forums like t-shirtforum and introduce yourself and your new line.

Finally, don't forget to take the time to design eye-catching labels and tags for your new line, you can get them made here http://www.newyorkcustomlabels.com

Good Luck!

Brendan

Ads

10-15-2012, 09:00 PM

Hi There,

I work with H.A.S. magazine. The magazine combines emerging fashion & music artist with established professionals. We offer advertising rates for every budget. The publication is distributed digitally & print formats. Artist that have advertised with us have gain exposure in markets that other wise would not be touched by new designers. H.A.S. brings your target audience directly to your product.

visit http://www.hasmagazine.com
Contact chanelballard@hasmagazine.com