This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
What Should I Do About This Situation?
04-08-2014, 09:29 PM
What Should I Do About This Situation?
Hey, guys! So, on December 12th, I ordered some stuff from hiddensupplies.com and they said that my order was placed and everything. It's been 11 days since I made this order but I have not received any updates. I've been checking the page to see if anything on my order's status updated but it still says "pending". I even sent an email to the people of the website explaining my concern and they haven't even replied. I don't know if I should wait a bit longer, or something. I'm pretty angry about this situation. Can anyone please tell me what I should do? Thank you in advance!

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-08-2014, 09:32 PM

Try calling. See if you can talk to someone directly about your problem

Ads

04-08-2014, 09:35 PM

Given that their "Contact Us" page does not provide a physical address, telephone number nor e-mail address, and that their stated shipping policy is that all shipments occur within 48 hours of the order, I would probably order from somewhere else and contact my financial institution to dispute any charges from them.
04-08-2014, 09:45 PM

That's poor customer relations. Cancel the order. I would call the bank and stop payment if credit card or check and dispute the charges like tumbleweed_bif said. Do some research before you order anything on line that costs more than a few dollars. hiddensupplies.com could have a lot of consumer complaints against it. You can also check with the BBB(Better Business Bureau) online to see if they have any complaints. It's free. If you do receive it before Christmas. I know it doesn't help you much in the short term but I do hope it helps.