This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Help me on this Facebook issue?!?
04-08-2014, 09:30 PM
Help me on this Facebook issue?!?
Hi guys my name is Jack and I'm 14 before this mess I used to have a normal life with having my school mates as my friends after that I got involved in creating a page and I ended up adding those people who supported arsenal so we could do a share 4 share because my page was a arsenal page too soo then I started this in 2013 and stopped recently so then I blocked all these unkown friends and went on the activity log and delted everything I've done withem apart for one thing because I left all the groups I was in I couldn't find the things I wrote is there a way to delete them because I couldn't findit on the acttivity log?? Please help!!!!!

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-08-2014, 09:37 PM

Well, Jack, this is why just because you can have a Facebook page at 13 doesn't mean you SHOULD have one.

Your problem is that because once something is sent out over the Internet, it stays there. You've deleted the pages, and that's all you could do at this point. Now you have to hope that it doesn't come back and bite you in the butt in a few years.

In the meantime, forget about what can't be undone and go on with your life the way you want to live it. Your teen years are for having fun. Go out into the world with your mates and have fun.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply