This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
press release doubts in SEO?
04-08-2014, 09:31 PM
press release doubts in SEO?
Hi i have some questions to ask

1 - If we are submitting our press release to various PR Websites then that press release should have different content or same will be fine?

2 - How much does it cost if i want some reputed PR website to publish my press release?? like yahoo or someone big?

3 - How should i go about it?? i have a new business and a new website.

4 - Any list of those websites where i can publish about my business for FREE??

lots of thanks

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-08-2014, 09:32 PM

There are plenty of free press release distribution sites that at lest can be a backlink source similar to an article directly submission, They might get you reported in blogs or automated news sites.

You probably need to use a paid service to reach mainstream media, prweb.com may be one of the best known services with rats starting at $89 for one press release.

As far as I know you don't have to change it up like mass article site submissions, in either case there is a diminishing return on submitting to multiple sites.

Ads

04-08-2014, 09:33 PM

Hi,
1. If you are submitting the press release to various PR websites then that press release should have different content. Because, if you submit the same content to different websites it will be spam in the eyes of search engines. So better to submit PR with different content.
2. Price will depend upon the website.
3. You can Google the list for free press release sites.

Hope my answer helps you. All the best.