This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
.....>....>...>....>.....How can I figure out who is viewing my Facebook page regularly?
10-15-2012, 08:52 PM
.....>....>...>....>.....How can I figure out who is viewing my Facebook page regularly?
Can a person with no Facebook account view my Facebook page? Find my name, and open it?
How can I figure out who that person is?
Can people with no facebook account go and look other people's facebook pages??

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-15-2012, 09:00 PM

Q: How can I figure out who is viewing my Facebook?
A: You can't. There are a number of Facebook scam applications that claim to allow you to do this, however you will find they do not work, and granting permissions to use these applications will most likely cause your FB to be hacked.

Q: Can a person with no Facebook account view my Facebook page?
A: Yes, however you can adjust your privacy settings so that strangers cannot view your entire page or the personal information you decide to publish. With privacy settings set to max, strangers will see your profile picture, and your name only.

Q: How can I figure out who this person is?
A: You can't currently ascertain this information, however there is a feature you can implement if you are worried that someone is accessing your Facebook, which notifies you by email whenever you or someone else logs into your FB account. This is useful if you think someone has full access to your account.

Q: Can people with no Facebook account go and look at other people's FB pages?
A: This was answered already, but Yes. See above.

Your questions are security related, so I would direct you to click on the security option for Facebook, and adjust your settings appropriately. It would be best if you read though the below link yourself and dedicate some time to adjusting your settings so that only friends can access your information.

Ads

there is no way to see who views your page. it depends on your privacy setting as to what they can see or if they can even search for you.

If you don't have a facebook or aren't signed in then you can't view someone's profile. You also can't see who views your profile. That's against Facebook privacy rules. You can change your privacy settings so people can't search for you. You can also make it so certain people can't see certain parts of your profile (for parents and families etc.)

social static?

top stalker?

top friends?

... durp .

There is no possible way checking who is viewing your FB account,

And secondly, yea a person without FB account can view your profile if they know your name, you can Google your full name and type Facebook at last, it may have to look into lot of pages to find you..