This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Is it possible to have true feelings for someone you've never met in person before?
04-08-2014, 09:31 PM
Is it possible to have true feelings for someone you've never met in person before?
I'm in a long distance relationship with a girl who lives on the other side of the world. We Skype and talk over facebook all the time, we know each other pretty much inside out but despite all this, I need to know:
Is it possible to love someone you've never met in person or am I kidding myself? Because honestly, I don't know how else to describe it...

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-08-2014, 09:38 PM

It&#x27;s certainly possible. Happened to me. Love has no limits, whether it be online or otherwise. What matters though is that you know you truly love THEM, and not just the idea of them.

Ads

04-08-2014, 09:44 PM

It depends on you and the girl more than anything else.
Ask her if she is interested in a long term relationship with you,it always helps to know.

Personally,I would advise you not to get deeply involved in the relationship,I might sound negative but,in an unfortunate turn of events,if you lose contact with her,you would be forced into several misconceptions.So,take it easy,take care.All the Best
04-08-2014, 09:53 PM

Yes, love isn't geographical stricken nor can anybody tell you the what real love is. Happens all the time. You have to confess don't wait, just as in real life the chance will pass you by. The part were this usually fails is when the other person does not feel the same way.
04-08-2014, 09:55 PM

Since the only way you communicate with her is through Skype and Facebook I&#x27;m guessing you&#x27;ve only seen the good sides of her. In the internet people would only show you the things that they want you to see so you need to be careful.