This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How do I post a bad experience with a business?
04-08-2014, 09:32 PM
How do I post a bad experience with a business?
I had an extremely bad and very expensive experience with a company that thinks they are the only ones that do the work they do.
I want to post my very bad, expensive dealings with that company.
How can I get the message out to the world?
Thank you.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-08-2014, 09:37 PM

This depends on a couple of things--does the company have a website where feedback is encouraged? That's your best bet. If not, saying negative things about a company on line in a "campaign" to make them feel bad can get you SUED for slander. If the company has asked for your feedback, you can certainly post negative feedback--but if they don't, then your best recourse is to (1) call or write to the Better Business Bureau and file a complaint formally, and (2) write to the CEO of the company and explain your issues directly. If you simply try to hurt their reputation by being mean online, the company may have an actionable situation--they can take you to court for damages suffered. Be very careful when you post things online for this purpose. It is becoming increasingly troublesome, and some companies are taking action against those who try to damage their reputations. Make complaints--but do them directly to those whom you know have involvement with the company. Not to the general public.

Ads

04-08-2014, 09:40 PM

There are many places to voice your experience. ripoffreport. com, complaintsboard. com, trustpilot. com, scam. com, scambook. com, scamadviser. com, mywot. com, resellerratings. com, sitejabber. com, yelp.com. All are free to visit. They rate customer satisfaction with businesses. Be as clear as possible. Explain what steps you took to resolve the problem before you posted your complaint.