This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How to stop Google search come up with my permanently deleted Facebook account's comments and likes?
10-15-2012, 08:52 PM
How to stop Google search come up with my permanently deleted Facebook account's comments and likes?

I recently made a new Facebook account, and permanently deleted my old one (note: the time that I can bring my old Facebook account back has expired, which means I can not go back to my old Facebook account). The thing is, that if I Google my self, I can see some links (i.e some Facebook pages that I have wrote something there, or a 9GAG comment) from my old facebook account. However, If I click on the link, I can't find my comment (It's not that I cant find it, because there are a lot of links with only 3-6 comments, which would be easy for me to find it) neither the Like on that group's update status.

How can I remove those comments? Or they will gone with the time (let's say in Christmas for example). I have deleted permanently my facebook account from 14 of August if I am not wrong, But it is definitely 1 month, maybe 1 month and 1-2 weeks since I deleted my facebook account.

The thing is though, that in the links in google chrome, there is 2-3 lines description as you may know.
And It says :
Insert-Group's-Status-update-here
Myname: Here what I've said on that status update
Myname: Here what I've said later on that status update if i have commented again.

I want this to get removed ,is any way I can do that? (and as I said again, if i click on the comment there, I will be able to see the status update, but I wont see my comments neither likes)

And I will say again that the comments are from my old PERMANENTLY deleted facebook account.

Thanks in Advance!

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-15-2012, 09:00 PM

From my understanding Facebook will not completely delete your account. Comments etc. are still retained as it is.
Actually the account is permanently disabled. This is the reason you can still see your stuff.

Ads

10-15-2012, 09:00 PM

you cant control what google archives