This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Facebook "add friend" question?
04-08-2014, 09:33 PM
Facebook "add friend" question?
Why is it that on my iphone on Facebook I type a letter and all the names that start with that letter show up with no add friend beside them (because were already friends) I understand that... But my problem is:

there is two people who I deleted that show up in the search list in the top 3 people when I type there first letter of there name that I'm not friends with (with no add friend option). I click on the profile and the "add friend" option is there only on there profile page.

I go on to my iPad and I don't have this problem?

There is two people that I have this problem with, all the other people I had deleted have the normal "add friend" option when I search there name.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-08-2014, 09:42 PM

It is because of fb's private polcy.. In that, we can customise our setting! We can show/hide our DOB! like wise we can also change our frnd req option too! So that, the very strange people cant send you a reqst!
I think this has happned in your case! That person may wishes to show up her details like dob,gender,addrs,REQST..blaw..blaw...
so oly you was not able to send him/her a reqst directly!!! Hope ,I helped u!!

Ads

04-08-2014, 09:48 PM

That Happens Because Thats Whats in Facebook Search Database you Dont Have Any Control Over How the Facebook Search Performs What Shows Up What Does Not Show Up
04-08-2014, 09:50 PM

Is there any reason why there is no "friend request" beside there name in the "search bar" but when I go on there profile, I am able to "add friend"

I go on to my boyfriends account and search the names and they show up as normal in the "search bar" with "add friend" it's just my account that it does this. One of the people I deleted was kind of a stalker, so maybe this has something to do with it?