This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
i need help with chrome?
04-08-2014, 09:34 PM
i need help with chrome?
Ok so i installed this block web site thing on chrome so concentrate on school now Im done with school I when to uninstall it said you have it pay $4.99 like not paying that my pc is full of **** so is there a way to bypass it or am i stuck with it?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-08-2014, 09:43 PM

uninstall chrome, restart, reinstall chrome

Ads

04-08-2014, 09:45 PM

You need to go on Chrome and and go on settings. when you get to setting go on your downloads. when your on that you should be able to delete it. if not im really not sure :/
04-08-2014, 09:48 PM

Sorry to the other answerer, but uninstalling won't do anything, because extensions are synced to your google account, so they will come right back on their own -_-

Are you sure you are going to menu>settings>extensions>then clicking the trash can?

Ok if you are doing it like that, then here's something you can try.

C:\Users\<YOUR ACCOUNT NAME HERE>\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default

So you want to go here^ Just copy and paste into explorer and add your account name. Now go into the folder called extensions. The files for yours is somewhere in there, but they are all just random numbers and letters, so you will have to delete one at a time, and then undoing it if it is the wrong one.

Good luck, hope it works for you!