This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
My internet is slow, while my friends don't have this problem.?
04-08-2014, 09:34 PM
My internet is slow, while my friends don't have this problem.?
It's a lot more complicated then it sounds, so here goes. I do not think there is anything wrong with my computer, unless it's a software problem. I can log into my own internet, and several of my other friends internet without any issues what so ever. No lag while i play WoW, and no slow load times for web pages. But then, when i go over to a certain friends house, my internet is slower then hell, i can only log onto WoW for a few minutes before it disconnects me, and sometimes the internet drops the page i'm on all together randomly. The strange thing is that my friend, and any other friend that tries to use the internet doesn't seem to have these problems. And i'm positive that it's not my computer because i can use the internet flawlessly at other peoples, and my own house. I've tried to look online for answers, but i have come up short, or just get entirely too confused as to whether or not the problem is the same as the one i'm having with all the technical talk. So, in short. I can use the internet everywhere but at my friends house, no one else is having this problem, and it's really ticking me off. Any suggestions?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-08-2014, 09:41 PM

Slow internet can be caused by too many tool bars, too much junk files and so forth. Download CCcleaner Free Version and run the scan to clean up computer When download it Use Custom Download NOT Express Download and Untick everything else bar cccleaner. {express download puts junk ware on computer automatically]
http://www.piriform.com/ccleaner

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply