This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Blocking on Facebook?
04-08-2014, 09:34 PM
Blocking on Facebook?
Well something kind of odd happened to me, I just wanted to know if anyone could explain it.

So, about 2 years ago my friend and I stopped talking to each other and they later blocked me. I didn't really care but it happened. Anyway, now, about 2 years later while I was searching for something else that person came up as searchable. I found this really strange. I thought they must have unblocked me. So I checked on someone else I blocked and that block was also undone..

Does facebook reset blocks after major updates? What do you think happened? Why does blocking someone only seem to be temporary?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-08-2014, 09:42 PM

Blocking people is never temporary. I'm guessing they must've created new Facebook accounts or they just unblocked you since it's already been 2 years.

Ads

04-08-2014, 09:46 PM

Blocking is Not Temporary If your Able to Visit Someones Profile Again Than They Either Created a New Account Or They Have Unblocked You