This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How to I close my e-bay donation account?
04-08-2014, 09:34 PM
How to I close my e-bay donation account?
When I go to site preferences, I try to click donation account but it loads a blank page that says "null". How do I stop e-bay that keeps giving my money to "charity"?
I wasn't selling any bloody item. I bought something a long time ago, decided to give for charity ONCE, and since then, e-bay keeps taking my money for "charity".

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-08-2014, 09:41 PM

If you ticked the Gift Aid box, you have the right to cancel your donation for any reason within 21 days after your item sells. To cancel your donation, you must contact PayPal Giving Fund and state that you want to cancel a Gift Aided donation. You may cancel a donation in this way whether you have waived your right to a refund or not.

Note: If you exercise the right to cancel, PayPal Giving Fund will not charge you any fee, and will waive or refund your donation. To prevent abuse of the programme, eBay reserves the right to block donors who cancel donations from using eBay for Charity.

If you did not tick the Gift Aid box, you can only request a donation refund through an Unpaid Item Dispute.

Ads

04-08-2014, 09:50 PM

Post your listings for free on ItemAuctions.com - The Free Marketplace, with no fees!