This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
my friend's creepy secret?
04-08-2014, 09:34 PM
my friend's creepy secret?
Alright so I have this friend, who in my opinion is a bit of a liar. The type of guy who can relate to every topic no matter what and who you could call out on his bullshit or just leave it alone. Recently I found a hot pic of some girl on his phone (looked professional) and she's a teenager (just like us btw.) I asked who it was and he gave me some name and said "my girlfriend." Right away I was skeptical because if you met this guy he's for lack of a better word "a tool." The type to follow girls around and carry their purse (no problem with that though, i'm a bit of a tool too.) Anyway even though i didn't fully believe him, I didn't question him. What would it accomplish to try and call him out on it?

One day he gave me his computer as he went to the washroom and I searched up the girl he mentioned in his contacts (didn't seem to have Facebook...suspicious huh?) and i found a chat between the two of them. (I know i'm an asshole for even attempting to snoop, but I didn't necessarily mean any harm.) Anyway the message between the two of them, well, they were copying each other.

Hey babe
Hey babe
What's up
What's up

And i thought (whatever they're mocking each other. whatever.) Then I found the dark truth as i noticed the number under her name. It was his own. He has messaged himself constantly as if this "girlfriend was real", at times when he was clearly alone at home. Right away it clicked that this girl was also one of those hot girls on tumblr. Right away I exited out and realized i was wrong for looking and decided not to pursue it, as people have a right to privacy.

Here comes the issue. I have a different friend who isn't good with girls. My friend with the fake gf harasses the other guy about how he's a tool and he can't get a girl (when in fact i know the harasser talks to himself as if he's his own gf.) This other guy is really hurting because of it, and i don't wanna do anything because calling him out could be devastating to him. How do I deal with the situation?

Thanks,

Max

P.S. (An example if A is the guy with a fake gf and B is the guy who can't get girls)
A: B, your such a tool
B: Shut up
A: You can't even get a girlfriend
B: Leave me alone dumb ass
A: Hold on my gf just texted me (precedes to text himself i guess...)

Anyway that's it.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-08-2014, 09:37 PM

Stop being up in other people&#x27;s business! What&#x27;s a matter with you?

Ads

04-08-2014, 09:40 PM

I think just stay out of it. I don&#x27;t think u should have looked into this guys private business. If he has a fake gf that&#x27;s up to him. He&#x27;s probably teasing the other guy because he feels insecure himself. Maybe you could take the guy with the fake gf aside and tell him to stop bullying this other guy because u know his gf is fake and u will tell the other guy if he doesn&#x27;t stop.
04-08-2014, 09:49 PM

ok well, i no somebody who is the double of this and reading it i first thought you should stay out of it. But after how mean people A was then i wouldnt confront him and accuse him of lying about his "gf" but i would ask him about his conversation with person B and tell him how it was wrong, but if hes the type of guy who will react badly them id just stay out of it. Good luck anyway x