This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
why do people talk behind my back?
04-08-2014, 09:35 PM
why do people talk behind my back?
Yesterday my friend told me that people are talking sh-t and really nasty things behind my back, mainly for my
1) Gummy smile [I smile a lot and is always "high"]
2) Being ugly
3) Being "noisy" in class. [I like to ask and answer teacher's questions]
4) Once I got misunderstood by the media and caused a controversy, and as a result some of the "school patriots" hate me.
5) My "personality" [Nobody gave me an explanation for that.]

She told that there are more sh-t and I am really famous in school. I am not even a mean person who calls people ugly/fat/shitty and a majority people hate me for the above points?...

From then, I begin thinking about who is talking behind my back- teachers, relatives, members of social organisation I am part of....I am getting really paranoid about this. I don't expect everyone to like me but they shouldn't be so mean to me.

I don't think I have an attitude problem.

I am doing rather well socially. I have three close friends [two friends for more than 3 years, another one for more than 7 years]. Two boys have confessed to me [one like me for my straight hair and another I am not so sure, but I think he've dropped hints that he like my smile].

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-08-2014, 09:40 PM

I answered this question this morning.....

you seem obsessed about what other people think of you. you seem to be getting OCD about it and paranoid.

You have asked the same thing 5-6 times http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?...650AAXy2AR

seek a mental health assessment

Ads

04-08-2014, 09:41 PM

People are rude. Most people don't even like me because I am ugly.
04-08-2014, 09:42 PM

People know too much about you right? They should strat living your life? They can't right? Then why care abiut them but be with them who love you without condition.
1) People used to laugh about my smile when I was child, now my smile is very beautiful. Yiu SHOULD smile, because it releases Endorphins thr hapiness chemical into your blood, and is anti depressent. So smile for your own good not people :-)
2) Nobody is ugly, it is rather a concept of mind. Those who call you ugly are racist, and racist have low IQ. + be thankful, it will abundent you.
3) Thise in our society who ask questions are consider mad and those who obey blindly are honored. Be happy, be mad and keep asking!!
4) SHOULD smile, because it releases Endorphins thr hapiness chemical into your blood, and is anti depressent. So smile for your own good not people :-)
2) Nobody is ugly, it is rather a concept of mind. Those who call you ugly are racist, and racist have low IQ. + be thankful, it will abundent you.
3) SHOULD smile, because it releases Endorphins thr hapiness chemical into your blood, and is anti depressent. So smile for your own good not people :-)
3) Thise in our society who ask questions are consider mad and those who obey blindly are honored. Be happy, be mad and keep asking!!
4) Let go of media and stuff. Media is filth and is abiut business not truth. If abiut school, let let them be. Let them hate u, their hatered hurt them only.
5) Personality, I dont know if u r a boy or girl P.S never saw u lol. But I am boy. Be decent, gental man, I am tall and slim too. Be confident and br happy.

There is a quote, "Haters (Bad people) whisper your success and announce your fail (Or fault)."

Let the society be.. You better know eho you are so don't tend to prove it.. ;D lots of love.. BB SHOULD smile, because it releases Endorphins thr hapiness chemical into your blood, and is anti depressent. So smile for your own good not people :-)
4) SHOULD smile, because it releases Endorphins thr hapiness chemical into your blood, and is anti depressent. So smile for your own good not people :-)
3) SHOULD smile, because it releases Endorphins thr hapiness chemical into your blood, and is anti depressent. So smile for your own good not people :-)
4) Let go of media and stuff. Media is filth and is abiut business not truth. If abiut school, let let them be. Let them hate u, their hatered hurt them only
04-08-2014, 09:51 PM

Why do you care? Do what you want, fuck the rest.