This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
She likes me then she doesn't?
04-08-2014, 09:36 PM
She likes me then she doesn't?
Ok, so a girl I like and who im pretty sure likes me were talking on facebook. The conversation was going really really well and we were both having fun.

She knows I like her as my friend told her, so she said i don't know why you like me, and I said "I just do, guess we'll just have to see what happens." Seconds later she said "Well. I kinda like you too".

I was amazed that she actually said it, but then seconds later she said, omg that wasn't me I feel so bad.

So I asked her who it was and she said it's my friend whose over.

I'm pretty sure she did put this but just wanted to try and cover it up, what do you think?
So do you think she does like me?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-08-2014, 09:42 PM

thats because she likes it when its hard and when its not she does not, its what girls like an hwy they like someone

Ads

04-08-2014, 09:45 PM

It could likely be her friend, I've done this to a friend before and I've had friends do this to me. But most of the time they do it because I've told them that I like the guy so I'd say yes her friend may have done it but only because she knows that she likes you.