This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Is stubhub a good a reliable website?
04-08-2014, 09:36 PM
Is stubhub a good a reliable website?
I got one direction tickets from Stubhub. They arent fake are they? Is it reliable. I will be so bummed if they arent real. Help

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-08-2014, 09:40 PM

They don't seem to be. I've gotten a few tickets from them! I think you're safe!

Ads

04-08-2014, 09:46 PM

It's owned by Ebay.
The tickets are guaranteed - which means if you get to the door and the tickets are fake, you will at least be refunded the money.

I've purchased many tickets through them and sold some too. I've never had a problem with a fraudulent transaction.
04-08-2014, 09:50 PM

Hello Isabel!

My name is Alana and I am writing from StubHub Executive Customer Care Team. The validity of the tickets being sold in our marketplace is something that we take very seriously. We only encourage the participation of legitimate sellers and while highly unlikely that something should actually go wrong, we do have a guarantee in place to protect our buyers. Per the StubHub Fan Protect Guarantee, the tickets sold through our website will be authentic and valid for entry. Though extremely unlikely, should you ever encounter any issues when attempting to attend an event – call us! We will do everything within our power to make sure you get in to the event.

Sincerely,
Alana

StubHub Executive Customer Care
http://www.StubHub.com
Twitter- @StubHub