This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How To 100 % On Page Seo My Blog?
04-08-2014, 09:36 PM
How To 100 % On Page Seo My Blog?
How To 100 % On Page Seo My Blog

My Blog : http://bratz-games.blogspot.com/

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-08-2014, 09:36 PM

What is the keyword you targeting?

Ads

04-08-2014, 09:41 PM

Not sure what you mean by "100 % On Page Seo" there are automated page review systems that examine elements said to improve ranking, they are often very small factors like having an H1 tag... they don't have inside information on the search engine's ranking factors, these page SEO ranking systems are guessing. Increasing search engine quality standards require more than stuffing in keywords and using the right formatting.

I can tell you the biggest factor search engines would judge on your site is the lack of useful content, the posts I examined just have a screen shot and the system requirements, and the phrase "highly Compressed" used too often. Search engines look for patterns of automated "scraped" content, the absence of a review or other original thoughts make your site look like some sort of auto-blog.

I believe most visitors would say it sucks, write about a game like you were telling a friend about it, ideally sharing your personal experience playing the game. At least take a couple of paragraphs to describe the basic type, the playability and the plot of the game, if any.

I believe a "full length" blog post is considered to have 450 or more words, try to include some longer original posts.
04-08-2014, 09:50 PM

Ways to optimize a blog are rather simple, but the execution is what makes the task taxing.
Here are some tips I found on the internet how to effectively optimize your blog: http://www.primeview.com/blog/ultimate-s...ss-owners/