This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Can you save pictures from other peoples Facebook page?
10-15-2012, 08:52 PM
Can you save pictures from other peoples Facebook page?
I know its right click>Save image/picture.. But my computer doesn't have that/: When you right click, it says "Back, reload, Bookmark page, save page, send link, select all, view page source, and view page info".... Those are the options that come down. But I think it's because of the new facebook photo viewer thing haha. If you know how to save pictures from facebook, can you please let me know? Thanks!

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-15-2012, 09:01 PM

yes

Ads

Yes you can now do this with Facebook's new photo viewer option. On the bottom left corner of the page, there's an option there for download. Just click it.

If you are desperate to save the picture other thing you can do is click PrintScreen on your keyboard got to Paint they paste it edit the picture by cutting things you don't want which was captured. then go to file save as change it to jpeg then save.

Get a screen capture program. This one for instance: http://www.hyperionics.com/hsdx/downloads.asp. If you have never used a screen capture program before there are tutorials on youtube for them. It's a really popular screen capture, but it is unfortunately a trial. There are other programs like this though. Anyway I hope this helps! Smile