This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Why does the Yahoo homepage advertise a dating site that will not accept a Yahoo email address?
04-08-2014, 09:38 PM
Why does the Yahoo homepage advertise a dating site that will not accept a Yahoo email address?
On the Yahoo Homepage, there is a list on the left side such as Mail and News. There is a topic near the bottom called Dating. When you click on that link, the dating site that it goes to asks for your email address. But when I type it in, it says that my email address is invalid. I know that there is nothing wrong with my email address, for I check and get mail every day. So the only thing that I can think of to explain this is that it must be because that my email address is a Yahoo email address. I do not plan on nor will I change to another email provider, so what can I do? Can I keep my email address and still use that dating site? It IS advertised on Yahoo anyway, so why should I have to create another email address?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-08-2014, 09:44 PM

You are right but do just one thing delete all the cache and history of your browser because sometimes it happens because of this.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply