This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Doesn't want to be friends but...?
04-08-2014, 09:40 PM
Doesn't want to be friends but...?
My ex tells me he doesn't want to be friends anymore (we were really good friends before, like hanging out a lot and went on a trip together)...
HE'S the one that ended the relationship, almost 1 year ago (we didn't talk for 3 months after the break up)
But we got into a big argument where harsh/mean things we're said. I could tell he was just so annoyed during the argument, from the one we had 2 weeks prior to that...

So we haven't really talked in almost a month.... I feel like he's still upset
We're not friends on Facebook (not the first time he has unfriended me)

But he keeps me in his profile pictures, even though his brother hacked his Facebook account and posted a dumb profile picture, my ex deleted the hacked picture, but kept the pictures of us (I KNOW he hasn't forgotten the pictures he had of us.. I know he's seen them).

Same goes for the Instagram pictures he also still has of me/us, even though he recently deleted other random instagrams not of me (I know he saw the pics of us)

If he really didn't want to be friends with me, then why would he continue to have pictures of the two of us up? I know he deletes things from Facebook, so I know it's not like he "forgets" these things

(I'm not saying to try and get back with him… But I know that we're not going to not be friends forever)

(I know he doesn't have a new girlfriend)

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-08-2014, 09:41 PM

This sounds so immature, no offense.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply