This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
What is the fastest internet browser for PC?
04-08-2014, 09:41 PM
What is the fastest internet browser for PC?
I am currently using Internet Explorer because there is no other internet browser installed in my PC. But I noticed that it is kind of slow when I surf the net and download some stuffs. So I am changing into another internet browser. Any suggestions on what is the best internet browser to install? One with the fastest download and surfing speed.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-08-2014, 09:42 PM

I use firefox because it is fast/ does not crash/ immune against popups
Make sure when you install it to also get the Ad-Blocker

Ads

04-08-2014, 09:46 PM

Mozila Firefox works faster.
04-08-2014, 09:54 PM

try Google chrome or Mozila Firefox,or upgrade to Internet Explorer 8
04-08-2014, 10:02 PM

opera is the fastest. but its not for the faint hearted :-)

elaberating on my post: as a web designer I have pretty much every commonly used browser on my system, and personally have a favorite for every task, firefox s amazing in its support for plugins and overall security, but is not the fastest at loading pages. chrome is pretty fast, has some of the best off the shelf developer tools for my needs, but I find it to be horribly unsecure. safari I find to be solid but rather clunky in UI design and somewhat less than desirable when it comes to CSS support, and Opera is lightning fast, but suffers slightly in that its UI is a little outdated.

I.E.. needs to be shot though. twice. in the head. at point blank range. with a bazooka. i spend more time using IE than any other browser, but not for good reasons. bad support for modern web standards, slow clunky and more security holes than a seive its bar none the worst browser on the planet.
04-08-2014, 10:02 PM

I use IE 11, Google Chrome, Firefox, Safari, SRware,
and Opera. On my computer they are all fast.
If I had to choose just one, I would choose Google Chrome.
04-08-2014, 10:09 PM

For surfing speed it is chrome.
Chrome has every thing you need like a web store which has all kinds of games, themes to design chrome and a bookmarks bar where you bookmark a website and add to the bar. It will be useful when you are tired of typing all website URLs. Once you install Chrome go through the guide it gives and you will know.
For downloading things like movies, music from YouTube ONLY u can go to a website called http://www.linkyoutube.com and paste the URL of the video and it will download the video.
If you want to download any videos from any site you can download another web browser called Mozilla Firefox and download a plugin called Flash-got which can let you download any videos from any website!!!
Just search on Google and u will find it. IT ONLY WORKS FOR MOZILLA FIREFOX!!!
There are more web browsers like Safari and opera but i prefer these 2: Google chrome and Mozilla Firefox
Hope u found this helpful Big Grin
04-08-2014, 10:17 PM

The one I would suggest is Firefox Get It Here : http://www.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/new/

Best to use IDM for Downloads : http://www.internetdownloadmanager.com/download.html

Even if u choose the any modern browser, do not install any unnecessary add-ons /extension , it will slow down your browser and PC .
04-08-2014, 10:24 PM

Google Crome....Firefox....
04-08-2014, 10:32 PM

Any other major browser besides IE will be an upgrade...the speed difference between Firefox/Chrome is minimal. I prefer Firefox, but only because I have too many scripting issues with Chrome...and flash controls seem to crash fairly often on it as well.