This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Where do most people advertise there website?
04-08-2014, 09:42 PM
Where do most people advertise there website?
I know there are search engines that you can advertise on. But they also cost money every month. I also know there is twitter and friendster and facebook. But is there other places to advertise that are easy places to get traffic to your website?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-08-2014, 09:50 PM

Understandably, if you want to pay for placement as a "paid Subscriber," on various search results, then it can be fairly expensive to post that ad. However, effective SEO bypasses that option and does position your website into an appropriate PR at google.com or yahoo.com. Here's a simple demonstration at yahoo.com of a generic search query which raises this website into a top placement:

Query at yahoo.com for "sandwiches downtown los angeles," noting the removal of the quotes ["] and complete spelling of "los angeles;" not L.A. which can be confused with the State of Louisiana.

The search results will number in about 4.4 million and look for nazos.net and where it ranks.

Good luck!

Ads

04-08-2014, 09:59 PM

Some of the ways you can advertise your website and increase traffic are:
1. Post an article about your website on related blogs and get free back links
2. Submitting to directories
3. Free classifieds
4. Forums

Send an email with a description of your website to e@culx.net for a list of websites for free advertising and to get free one way backlinks
04-08-2014, 10:07 PM

Search Engine Optimization can be done through the following ways:

1. Url rewriting - Make sure that your urls are search robots friendly. Rewrite dynamic urls.
2. Keyword density - Use the right keywords.
3. Meta Tags - Use the right meta tags
4. Submit your website to search engines.
5. Update your website regularly.

I hope this all will help you great if you use this unique points then your website can get high page rank with good traffic.

Actully You need a website promotion, one month ago I used a company (magicsolv.com), they were offering these services on less fee plan. Truly, I found them best for my website. I'd suggest you to give them a try, I hope they will help you.
Good luck for your website.
04-08-2014, 10:15 PM

First make sure you have plenty, high quality (means interesting for your visitors), unique (written yourself, not copied) content on your website/blog
Write a few articles about your websites topic, and post them on article directories such as ezinearticles.com and such. This will create links towards your website/blog
Submit your website to directories such as dmoz.org and plenty of others
Find blogs about the same topic, and comment on their articles, make sure your comment adds something usefull, not just saying something like "great blog". Put a link to your website/blog in your comment.
If you have a blog, submit it to sites like mybloglog.com and blogcatalog.com and get a good community of friends there.
Go to http://www.icantinternet.org and read all the articles there about SEO and such.
04-08-2014, 10:24 PM

Generally 70-80% of your web traffic comes from search engine referrals, so it is always advisable to optimize your website to search engine listing.

maximum benefit following them
Newsletter
Articles
Reciprocal linkage
craigslist

and More Info : http://www.expertinseo.com/services.htm