This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Why is it so bad for companies like Facebook to share your information?
04-08-2014, 09:43 PM
Why is it so bad for companies like Facebook to share your information?
If companies are sharing details such as age group, marriage status, likes & dislikes, you end up getting more targeted advertising. Isn't that better than random ads you could care less about? For example, I got married recently and now get all sorts of ads for home stuff. I love getting coupons to these places and magazines to get ideas. Thoughts?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-08-2014, 09:50 PM

OK first of all understand what is fb!! ok then dont put ur home adreesses / paypal emails/ phone no./ credit cards / emails./ but if u really wnt to add it u can make it privacy for only for your friends.. so u can put the most trustful friends into ur account

Ads

04-08-2014, 09:59 PM

Advertising is poison to society. Marketing departments worm their ways into every facet of our lives in order to turn us into zombie consumers. It's annoying and as a society we've become desensitized to it to the point where 110 million of us tune into the Super Bowl mostly just to watch advertising.
04-08-2014, 10:06 PM

what is so bad is just wait---You'll be getting emails from BAmbi wondering whether you want to meet her and what you want her to do. I hate it--I've got a spam watch on all my email accounts.