This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
how can i know this girl is real?
04-08-2014, 09:43 PM
how can i know this girl is real?
I met this girl on a chat site an we got talking i went well. I asked for her number she gave it me so i text her then she messaged by the chat and said she has no credit. So i added her on facebook. She has plenty of friends that like her pics but they hidden off profile. Her profile looks real. Anyway we skyped because she asked to we"ve done this a few times and that seems real she nods at questions laughs looks real. However she has started not coming on facebook but we did chat and in middle of conversation she say said "hey handsome guy shall we skype later?" So i said "why the hey?" She said "sup? Hi, hey, hiya which do you prefer" so i said "but have just been talking?" She put "slip of fingers lol" i think she either could be fake or talking to others. Im going to meet her wednesday. Any advice or thoughts? I cant take a friend by the way

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-08-2014, 09:51 PM

She was saying &quot;hey handsome guy shall we Skype later?&quot; Using the Hey to ask the question. People use Hey like &quot; oh hey by the way I forgot...&quot;
So the &quot;Hey&quot; doesn&#x27;t mean shes talking to another person.

Try using snapchat.and tell her to send a picture of her, nothing dirty
Snapchat is an app where people send each other pictures of stuff and it has to be present as in the photos you receive on it isn&#x27;t old it&#x27;s right then and there when they take the photo.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply