This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Friendship problems? help please?
04-08-2014, 09:44 PM
Friendship problems? help please?
I have a friend who gets moody quite often. She'll get moody at small things or things that isn't my fault, such as I can't meet her in town because no one can drop me. She'll then be really blunt in messages and usually writes facebook statuses saying how angry she is.

I've had statuses aimed at me before saying she wants to shoot me, saying she hates me and more and overall since I became friends with this group 4 years ago, my self esteem has been picked away at.

However what I find really hard is how they are much meaner to me and I don't get moody or write statuses or send her horrible messages so they don't know how much it hurts. She's agreed to meet me in town, and not turned up, she's invited our other 2 friends in our group to her house and not invited me and tried to hide it, they all go round eachothers houses without me, she gets them nicer birthday/christmas presents, once she got our other friend a £40 one direction ticket..and me a 30p chocolate bar. At school they point out my flaws, and never wait in the places they say they would after lessons. They run off away from me, leaving me on my own. I hate it and that's why I never do any of this stuff to them..because I know how horrible it feels. And then on top ofl all that, thewy copy everything I do, my hair, my clothes-to the exact outfit, my bedroom! Its so annoying and it makes me so upset! Help and advice please?

Sorry its so long!t

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-08-2014, 09:47 PM

It doesn&#x27;t really sound like they are true friends. Maybe it&#x27;s time to move on and find people that can respect the fact that you can&#x27;t always do things and that don&#x27;t bag you out on your looks etc. If you don&#x27;t want to stop being friends with them then talk to them about it and tell them how you feel. Or move on but still talk to them.
Hope this helped you and that everything works out Big Grin

Ads

04-08-2014, 09:50 PM

This is so mean! You are friends with the wrong people! They abuse you and your trust!How she could write all this abusive language about you and then betray you with your other friends and they listen to her!Listen I had friends who were like that.These people ,like the girl you are talking about are total users!They pick on someone to be their friend temporarely and then leave him for other people that they have more use for! I would advice you to put the cards on the table and tell her in a nice manner that she is not acting as a friend.That you feel very hurt and that you don't deserve that! Try not to get her to upset because such people can sometimes revenge and set everyone against you!Try to tell her in the nicest way possible you don't appreciate what she does.You know her best.You will know what she will say!Why don't you try looking for other friends that are more supportive?Do you have any means to meet up with some other group?I hear that phrase "better alone then in bad company".I think is true because this girl seems to upset you and have negative effect on you and you don't deserve that!Try to find other people to be friends with ,or group.There is ones even online.Maybe your nearby church.Maybe book club.You seem nice person so anything she sais shouldn't have any effect.Try to ignore it ,don't believe somethings said about you that aren't truth.Try to suscribe to sport that you enjoy,this will envolve you with other people and higher your fitness and self esteem!I've been there and totally support you! If you need to talk to someone this is my skype : caliente_86.
04-08-2014, 09:54 PM

Time to look for new friends. They aren't treating you right and you know it. Why continue to spend time with people who bring you down? It won't make you happy so don't. Instead look for other friends.

I know making new friends can be a little hard, but that all depends on how you approach it. You could start working on your self esteem a little before you venture out to make new friends, on the other hand you've got nothing to lose and everything to gain by making new friends so it also could boost your self image by just making some new great friends.

So give it some though and see what you can do.

Hope this helps.