This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
EBAY SELLER FEES can you list them almost for me please?
04-08-2014, 09:44 PM
EBAY SELLER FEES can you list them almost for me please?
New to eBay and want to sell a few things but I know there will be fees. I read all about it online and it's so confusing to be honest. Listing fees final value fees paypal fees. Nothing but fees. Can someone please tell me what all the fees are and how much they are ? Including the paypal ones since that will be my method of recieving payment. Also I read that it costs more to list your item at a set price and not just action style. So can someone please explain those to me also. Please be a simple as possible when explaining and please try not to leave any fees out f you could. I would very highly appreciate any and all answers I'm sorta counting in answers here to explain this to me in a no confusing way and one that lists all the fees there's gonna be straight out along with the differ t types of listings and how much that is because I want to list my items at a fixed price not action style and again thanks for all answers in advance

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-08-2014, 09:48 PM

just go to ebay and for every feature you select, you'll be quoted a fee

Ads

04-08-2014, 09:57 PM

There is a link below to eBay fees. These do not include PayPal fees. PayPal takes their share the instant you are paid. eBay sends an invoice once a month for theirs.

Generally speaking, (depends on what your are listing), eBay fees are around 10% of the total price it sold for including the shipping price. That is with no bells or whistles added to your listing.

For you PayPal will charge 2.9% + .30 cents per transaction.

eBay also has a fee calculator here:
http://www.fees.ebay.com/feeweb/feecalculator