This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How many quality blog posts should i have to earn a decent income from adsense?
04-08-2014, 09:44 PM
How many quality blog posts should i have to earn a decent income from adsense?
Hello friends, I'm having a blogspot blog http://appinstall.blogspot.com. I got google adsense for my blog. So my question is that how many blog posts should I have to earn decent income (125-150$) per month from adsense? is it possible to achieve that goal by having sub domain blog.? I'm also making quality backlinks for my blog.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-08-2014, 09:51 PM

HI Update your blog at least twice in a week Smile

Ads

04-08-2014, 09:57 PM

I would suggest you to shift your blog to wordpress or to a dedicated hosting and domain. blogpost blogs are not very good when it comes to indexing of pages. also do not create many backlinks. Try to build a genuine readership for you blog. this way your readers will automatically give you references. try to create interesting and engaging content.

and always interact and thank your readers on comment section for reading your posts.
04-08-2014, 09:58 PM

Try to update the blog with fresh and unique content and drive traffic to blog. I suggest at least one post per day.
04-08-2014, 10:01 PM

try to post daily. Google treat you like good friend to Google. then your blog will updated within second.

If any user come search in search engines your post will be appeared in top of the page or 1st page.

hope you understand
04-08-2014, 10:08 PM

If you want to have a handsome revenue of Adsense you should post regularly i will suggest you to post atleast 2 posts a day bot to have good revenue not only focus on blog post but also to attract visitors to your blog you should promote your post on social networking sites, start guest posting on blog with high page rank which allows you to have your ads codes on your guest post. This will give you a quality backlink and will also increase your adsense revenue
04-08-2014, 10:12 PM

Hello,

Take a look at this site it might help you
http://webhostingnoob.com

Best of Luck