This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
If I'm mentioned on twitter who can see it?
04-08-2014, 09:44 PM
If I'm mentioned on twitter who can see it?
If a friend of mine on twitter mentions/tags me in one of their tweets, who can see it? More specifically: if someone is following me, but not the person who tagged me, will they see it on their feed?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-08-2014, 09:52 PM

your followers and the followers of the one who mentioned you . Smile

Ads

04-08-2014, 09:57 PM

Only if they look up your @ in the search bar, or if you retweet it and their page isnt private. If the person who tagged you has a private account then no one except their followers will see it.
04-08-2014, 10:01 PM

If someone is following you, but not the person who tweeted it, they can still see it. Also anyone following you, or the person who mentioned you, can see the tweet. Unless they have a private account then nobody except they're followers can see it.

Hope i helped!
XOXOXO
Olivia Rae
04-08-2014, 10:08 PM

anyone who follows your friend, or searches up your @-name (no one really does this, though) can see it.

otherwise, they won't see it. your mentions are private and only you can see them (and the people who follow the person who mentioned you)