This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Adsense account disapproved, what now?
04-08-2014, 09:44 PM
Adsense account disapproved, what now?
My adsense account for a blog on blogger was disapproved. When I clicked learn more it went to a page that says AdSense account disabled for invalid activity. I no longer want to do the blog.

However, I do want to create a Youtube account and have adsense on it. The email will be different to the one I used for the blog.

Do I create a new adsense account or do I need to use the one I already created? Do I need to do anything with the one I already created or can I just close it and start again with a new account?

Thanks.
It doesn't state I have been banned, just that I wasn't approved for an account with the blog. Surely being banned is an entirely different thing and it would say I am banned?
It was a new blog made by me and I created the Adsense account at the same time.
I can't use anything else, Youtube is Adsense only. It's all Google.

I don't want to create a business account.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-08-2014, 09:53 PM

Just use the one you already created.

Ads

04-08-2014, 09:57 PM

Once your Adsense account is banned, that's it. You can't create a new one with the same information. You need to use a different name, mailing address, and bank account to receive your deposits. Otherwise they will see that you've already been flagged for invalid activity and deny your new application. You have to look like a new person. Good luck. Consider using a family member's name.
04-08-2014, 09:58 PM

You haven't necessarily been banned, it could just be that there is not enough activity on your blog to qualify for Adsense. Google 'crawls' it for a few days to see how many views it gets before it lets you put ads on. And I think that if the views drop off to hardly anything then eventually it will shut down your ads. So you may be fine with Youtube if whatever you upload gets more views. Only way to know is to try.
04-08-2014, 09:59 PM

The wording you used " AdSense account disabled for invalid activity" indicates there was an existing Adsense account, did someone have the blog before you? Generally if it were declined for some quality issue one would have 2 more chances to apply with an improved blog. IF your sure you never had an account I would think you could do youtube.

They will usually have other identification like a mailing address for an Adsense account, or banking information, making if difficult to getting a different account by just changing email.
04-08-2014, 09:59 PM

Not the end of the world my man!Use goggle - tipe adsense alternatives-finish whit google Smile Good luck!
04-08-2014, 10:09 PM

OK

1. Your account isn't banned but disapproved. You can ignore the message in blogger because it gives the wrong information and has done for years. If you want to know the true status of your account you should try logging in at http://www.google.com/adsense .

2. You should have been sent an email saying why the blog was rejected. Blogs (and sites) wishing to use Adsense require "substantial unique text content". In some countries (India, China, Pakistan etc) it needs to be active for over 6 months. There is no traffic requirement.

3. If you no longer want to continue with this application and wish to start a new one with YouTube you will need to do this with a completely different Gmail/Google account. There is no issue with this as, as things stand, you do not currently have an Adsense account.

4. You can't close you current application because it hasn't been accepted therefore you don't actually have an account to close.