This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
what is backlink? why is it so important? how does it help to get visitors to your webste?
04-08-2014, 09:45 PM
what is backlink? why is it so important? how does it help to get visitors to your webste?
i dont really get what backlink is

can you explain please

all i think it is

like copying my website link and posting it around on the web?

so why does people pay to do this?

or why does it say create backlinks when you have your own site?

please give me fully explanation

thanks

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-08-2014, 09:52 PM

Backlinks are a lifeblood of a website's ranking on search engines (Google, Yahoo)
The number and quality of backlinks your website has will affect your rankings.

In order to have a strong backlink profile, your backlinks should come from relevant websites.

Let's say your website is about dog training, one of your backlink strategies is to do blog commenting on blogs talking about dog training.

Signature links on dog training forums.

Ads

04-08-2014, 09:57 PM

Backlinks are a links from one website to another, they benefit a website in 2 ways.. 1) Being, they can provide traffic from actual clicks on the link and 2) Being, SEO (Search Engine Optimisation), this being thet backlinks to your website from other website help your website do well in google search and other search engines. Building backlinks is only one part of optimising your website for search engines. "nofollow" link do not help increase your website's webpages PR (Page Rank).
04-08-2014, 10:01 PM

Backlinks is received links to a website from other website Or somebody refer your website through their website. Backlinks are referred links that point to a website or webpage from another website. We share traffic of his website with your website. There are so many techniques for backlinking like articles, blogs, directory, forums, bookmarking and many more. backlinks show the popularity and importance of website
Backlinks are three types:-
One-Way Link:-Website A link with Website B .But Website B is not linked with website A. It is known as One-Way Linking.
A ------- **B
Two-Way Link or Reciprocal link: - Website A link with Website B .Website B is also linked with website A. It is known as Two-Way Link or Reciprocal link.
A **---------------**B
Three-Way Link: - Website A link with Website B .Website B is linked with Website C. And Website c is linked with again website A. Indirectly Website AB, BC and CA are providing backlink to each other.
A -------------- **B--------------**C---------------**A(again website A)
(** is symbol of arrow)
04-08-2014, 10:04 PM

Ok I wont bore you with some long out of date answer back links used to be important for search engine rankings etc

However now Google are clamping down on basically back link spamming. (being going on for years and people called it SOE)

For the most up to date information goto

http://searchenginewatch.com/article/226...to-Prepare

Its a long read but article was only published April 9, 2013 and should explain everything you need to know.
04-08-2014, 10:09 PM

backlinks in seo n seo helps u to grow business